|New Acropolis museum|
|The Parthenon from the south. In the foreground of the image, a reconstruction of the marble imbrices and tegulae (roof tiles) forming the roof is visible, resting on wooden supports.|
- Location: Cape Sounio (Temple of Poseidon), Attica Greece Terrain: Paved roads
- Duration: half day / Tour II one day (incl. arrival and departure)
- Route length: approx. 140 km (Tour II 160 Km)
- Scooter 150 - 200 cc,
- Honda CB500X
- Suzuki V Strom 650cc,
- Honda Transalp XL700V.
- Honda NC 700/750X
- Extra Charge if you rent bigger bike (XLV1000 Varadero / BMW R1200GS)
|Cape Sounion - Temple of Poseidon|
- Group riding: required (daily route briefing available)
- Acropolis, Kavouri, Vouliagmeni's Lake, famous "Limanakia", Varkiza, Saronida, Anavissos, Cape Sounion (Temple of Poseidon), famous Sunset, Passas Gulf for swimming, Lavrion, CaveExplore (Metall Park of Lavrio), Saronida, Agia Marina, Glyfada, Athens.
|Lake of Vouliagmeni (District South Suburbs)|