(VAT 24% included)
FleetMotorent® proposes a wide variety of modern motorcycles from which you can choose the size and style that best meets your requirements.
Our fleet comprises more than 60 different motorcycle models that can address your needs for both professional or recreationαl use, certified by the Greek Tourism Organisation.
All motorent® motorcycles, from small automatic and medium semi-automatic bikes and scooters, up to big bikes GT (ON-OFF road), are recent production models and all of them undergone strict and regular controls (service) before each rental. The aforementioned fleet is indicative as to the size and style of motor cycle s available in each category.
Reservations may only be made for one type of motorcycle category (Α, Β, C, D, A1, B1, C1, C2). Confirmation of their reservations depends on availability.
- Minimum driver age:
- For categories A, B 19 years old,
- For categories C, D 21 years old, and
- For categories A1, B1, C1, C2 25 years old.
- In any kind of incident for which it is attested that the driver is under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- For damages that are caused by driving on non-asphalt roads.
- For damages caused to the lower part (underneath) the motor-cycle, or to the tires and rims.
- For accidents caused by a driver who is not declared in the rental contract.
- In case of accidents for which the renter has not informed the station of motorent® nor has he submitted the relevant accident declaration, as required by Greek law, regardless if he/she is responsible or not.
- Fuel: The renter must return the motorcycle with the fuel tank filled at the same level as it was at the time of the rental. Otherwise, he/she shall be charged with the cost of the fuel. The renter is under the obligation to follow the technical specifications of the motorcycle he/she has rented and to refill each time the fuel-tank with the type of fuel required.
- Roadside assistance: Free 24h roadside assistance throughout Greece (with the exception of a few islands) for categories A1, B1, C1, C2 and for the region of Attica for categories A, B, C, D. The cost for tires, rims and spokes of the motorcycle are to be born by the renter.
- Guarantee: For all categories (A, B, C, D, A1, B1, C1, C2), the rental of the motorcycle is possible only with credit card guarantee (we accept Visa or MasterCard).
- Mode of payment: The rental of the motorcycle is paid by cash or credit card (visa, MasterCard) with a 3% surcharge for bank expenses.
- Delivery – Acceptance of delivery: It can take place only at our station and within working hours. [Monday - Friday from 09:00 until 18:00, Saturday from 09:30 until 16:00, Sunday Closed]. It is not possible for you to deliver the motorcycle at a location other than the head-office of the company (4, Kavalotti & 11, Karyatidon strs, behind the new Acropolis Museum – and at 300m from “Acropolis” metro station). For deliveries and acceptance of deliveries to be carried out not within working hours and during official holidays, the renter must communicate with the competent employee of the company (to make delivery arrangements). For motorcycles not delivered at our premises there must be a prior agreement and the renter shall bare an extra charge.
- Reservations: To make a motorcycle reservation, an advance payment is required, equal to 30% of the rental sum, by cash or credit card.
- Cancellations: In case of cancellation of the reservation the advance payment is non-refundable.
- Traffic violations – Fines: All fines and administrative penalties shall be born by the renter.
- Mileage: For categories A, B, C mileage is unlimited. For categories D, A1, B1, C1, C2 provision is made for 250 km free of charge per day. For charges relative to extra kms please refer to our pricelist.
- Helmet: A helmet is provided for the renter, free of charge or with charge, according to availability.
- Taxes: All prices are subject to the VAT applicable at the time of the rental.
- The types of motorcycles appearing in the pictures are indicative.
- In special cases, motorent® reserves the right to replace any type of motorcycle with a type of the same or superior category.
more info @ www.motorent.gr